- Exercise with people you know to build community & sense of fun at a distance (written like a true extrovert) plus support your local instructors
- Look after yourself…it’s easier to be a blob with unwashed hair!
- Dress up when you can to feel better…I have loved my assortment of earrings with my well worn clothes
- Having some sort of routine on some days…for me I meditate every morning with the birds & book in the same days for my Zoom classes…the weeks have just flown by!
- I do what I do because I love it!
- Buy a big lump ice tray
- Think short term for now (daily for me) with one eye on your bigger goals
- Support your head neck & shoulders by lying flat with no pillow (thanks to Jan)
- Dress up your outside space – clothes to match your tablescape! credit to Daily Telegraph & Petersham Nursery
- If you need travel insurance, Trailfinders is now offering a policy which will provide Covid-19 cover for cancellation prior to travel
Get in touch
Address 5 Ashwood Court, Highgate Road, Forest Row, E Sussex RH18 5BT