Welcome, so funny as I have just had my birthday & I reflected where I was last year….how life can change in a year?….the good news is that….we are here & doing the best we can! I feel optimistic as I look outside & see the birds jumping about on the snowy lawn, eating the bird food together (just about).
In my last newsletter I told you that I am investing in my own professional development for my next life stage & yoga journey by becoming a yoga therapist with a 550 hour programme. This is with Yoga United & Phoenix Rising through into April next year. I’m enjoying it immensely, as a culmination & bringing together of my fundamental belief in yoga as a uniting practice for physical, emotional, psychological & spiritual well-being…. I’ve called it ‘bringing together my bits & bobs’. I’ll let you know how you can join in to experience my integrated approach to health & wellbeing @ The Therapy Shed.
As most of you already know my aim is to help you adapt as well as be happy wherever you are at, from a holistic wellbeing perspective….and not to lecture! My total experience as a coach, yoga teacher, well-being consultant, business leader, body worker, yoga therapist & colour fashionista is available for you. Bi-monthly & seasonally you will receive interesting things to do & wear, holistic health and fitness support ranging from healthy eating to relaxation techniques, including special offers….plus I will share my personal musings of those intuitive thoughts and ideas that have popped up for me.
In This Issue
- Go Do
- Fashion Fix
- Annie’s Musings
- Top 10 feel good tips to do in your trackies & slippers!
- Dancing in the kitchen to your favourite tunes…even sing along! Have you heard the new Celeste album or Rag n Bone Man’s latest?
- Buy spring flowers & put with catkins
- Do eye yoga, after a long day at looking at the screen
- Watch some of my earlier feel good & yoga videos on Facebook
- Keep your brain hydrated
- Pause, to take a genuine moment to yourself
- Support your local fitness instructors on Zoom, rather than the famous ones!
- Make soup
- Speak to the creatures that you see on your walks
- Reward yourself with a new fashion item, to dream of wearing it
P.S. As I think you know I only recommend things & people that I like & think others will do…. so I am not Instagramming for sponsorship…just out of love for what I do xxx
- What to say here? It’s just so exciting to get changed, do your hair & face to go to the supermarket, chemist, dentist, get a jab, shout at a neighbour over the rubbish bins….!!
- So much to see to get goggled eyed, although we have to admit to liking to getting all the jobs finished by late lunchtime & then having a nice sit with a cup of tea, perhaps homemade cake…So an eclectic list of things we recommend on different channels, catch up & providers:
- It’s A Sin, Call my Agent, Virgin River, Grayson’s Art Club, new series Line of Duty, Spiral, Bridgerton, The Dig, Amazing Hotels, Mallorca Files (I think that’s enough to be going on with!)
- Tune into the new BBC mental health & wellbeing resource – Headroom
- Read Barack Obama’s latest – A Promised Land…it’s a big book but has a great history of how things were developing with the Tea Party then, plus the explanation of the complex American political systems. I’ve rather got into the habit of reading about political leaders…
- I also enjoyed the beautiful Gabriel Byrne’s autobio, but don’t watch him in a cameo in ZeroZeroZero…he probably needed the money!
- Come to my Monday Zoom Yoga classes which I’ve just started to hold @ 1 for 1.15pm. Email me & I’ll send the link: email@example.com. I’m so enjoying teaching a group again
- Hope you enjoyed your Valentine’s supper…perhaps you had a box delivery from your favourite restaurant. I heard that Angela Hartnett was even delivering hers from her Murano restaurant….can’t promise that! Perhaps we have grown tired of cooking from scratch?
- Go see the snowdrops at Hever Castle or wait to buy some in the ‘green’ to plant for next year