◦ A fee estimate or fixed price for all charges and expenses at start of programme/work
◦ Invoices for charges /fees paid within 20 days of invoicing or starting work
◦ Subject to completion of Personal Profile and risk assessment for all work
◦ All 1-1 work is invoiced and paid for as a course of 6 ,subject to initial consultation to understand chemistry and goals
◦ Cancellation fee of 50 % of the full fee , if within 2 working days of start date and 25% of full fee if within 3-5 days
◦ Timings can be rescheduled, once with 10 days notice
◦ Professional Indemnity and Liability insurance cover up to £5m
◦ Client confidentiality, subject to personal risk assessment for mental health and wellbeing
◦ Personal client data ,kept as per current legal requirements for data protection and recommended by professional bodies
◦ Proprietary rights to all materials and tools provided rest with Ann Edwards
◦ Aim not to infringe any 3rd party intellectual property rights or UK regulation
Name: Ann Edwards
Address: 5 Ashwood Court Highgate Road Forest Row RH18 5BT, UK
Phone Number: 07815883152
Web site: ann-edwards.co.uk
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
- Signed and Completed Personal Profile Forms (PPF)
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Pre consultation and agreement to an assessment of your health and wellbeing suitability for treatment. We use the information that you have given us in order to ensure that the most suitable type of treatment is available to you. We also have the right not to offer you a treatment based on a suitability assessment from your completed and signed Personal Profile Form (PPF)
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
(c) We have a legal obligation.
(d) We have a vital interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored electronically and /or in paper format in a password protected data base or filing cabinet .
We keep different types of personal information , depending on the wellbeing and leadership consultancy services provided, for a maximum of 8 years, depending on the requirements of the different professional governing bodies that Ann Edwards is licensed by and include-BPS, BWY, CIPD, CNHC, BCYT, CThA.
When you complete and sign your PPF you agree to your details being added to our customer contact data base which is used for offers and our bi monthly newsletter. You can opt out at any time. This information is for our marketing purposes only and is not shared with any 3rd parties.
We shall then dispose of all your information by a licensed shredding company (SB4, East Grinstead) if in hard copy and / or by file deletion on all data stored on electronic devices.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, 07815883152 if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at Ann Edwards, email@example.com, 07815883152, 5 Ashwood Court, Highgate Road, Forest Row, E Sussex RH18 5BT, UK.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk
Get in touch
Address 5 Ashwood Court, Highgate Road,Forest Row, E Sussex RH18 5BT